To change the email address you use to login to your WordPress Website, follow these steps:
Step 2 – Once logged in, you can easily change your own email addess from the ‘Edit My Profile’ screen.
To access ‘Edit My Profile’:
- Find your username on the right hand side of the WordPress admin bar (across the top of your screen). This will be in the format of “How are you [username]” or “Howdy [username]” or something similar
- Hover over the link to access the drop down menu
- Within the drop down menu find “Edit My Profile” – this will take you to your profile page
Step 3 – Change Email Address
- Within your profile page, scroll down to the “Contact Info” section and type in a new password
- You will need to confirm the email address by ticking a link on the confirmation email.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, there may be an issue with your configuration, we can help you with this. Request WordPress assistance here.